Review Of Lucid Fortnite Clan 2022

Lucid Fortnite Clan. Lucid is a clan where no toxicity is allowed.try outs available.to join fully you need to beat me or an administrator in a 1v1.we are currently recruiting people from all over the world. This is a fortnite clan that does tournaments and just a regular fortnite community.

lucid clan YouTube
lucid clan YouTube from www.youtube.com

Create a clan / fortnite / create a clan. Lucid is a clan where no toxicity is allowed.try outs available.to join fully you need to beat me or an administrator in a 1v1.we are currently recruiting people from all over the world. We mainly focus on fortnite, and if you are looking to tryout for the team, message the creator and ceo of the clan, itslmc_.

lucid clan YouTube

Add the discord to contact me i'll text you back and add ur fortnite to see. We have a few requirements: Ways to get in #1 gotta be 13 or older #2 you gotta be good#3 you gotta be a og! I usually stream fortnite on my channel but want to expand my content beyond fortnite in irl streaming & reaction based content.

Related Posts